@@ -7,17 +7,16 @@ tested within this repository, even thou
as they will do in the final product.
* Top-level files:
* `firstRun.html` and `firstRun.js`: First-run page, see below
* `i18n.js`: Localization functions, should be included by all pages.
- * `utils.js`: Utility functions, to be removed soon.
* `messageResponder.js`: Script to be used on the background page to respond
to messages sent by UI code.
* `background.html`, `background.js`: Test implementation of the background
page, should *not be imported*.
* `locale` directory: Localized strings, with one directory per locale. The
Firefox format for locale identifiers is used (xx-YY where xx is the language
code and YY the optional region code). The localization strings themselves are
stored in the JSON format, like the one used by Chrome extensions. There is
« no previous file with comments
« no previous file
background.js » ('j')
no next file with comments »
Issue 6432313504169984: Issue 1663 - Various Firefox-related changes of the first-run page
Created Jan. 6, 2015, 10:19 p.m. by Wladimir Palant
Modified Jan. 7, 2015, 7:03 p.m.
Reviewers: Thomas Greiner, Sebastian Noack